Discover the striking style of wigs you deserve with; Front or Full Lace, Free Cap, Mono/ Hand- Tied Polyutherane, and Machine Wefted. Our Wig Shop in Austin, specializes in a wide variety of pre-styled and custom wigs. This also includes a catalog of wigs and hair styles that are perfect for Chemo/ Radiation, Alopecia, thinning hair pertaining to medications and aging, and just as a fashion statement!
Hair and Fiber Options Include:
Different varieties of Human Hair, including
Natural blend, Remy, Virgin, Chinese, Indian,
Yaky, and European.
Mod-Acrylic Synthetic Hair
High Heat Defiant
Cyber Hair (please ask for details)
Brushes & Combs
Wig Shampoo and Conditioner
Turbans, Scarfs, and Caps
Wig Sprays, Adhesives & Tape
Did you know, that if you are like so many of the women out there that need a wig for a medical reason (Cancer- related wig or Alopecia) You may be eligible for a reimbursement from your current health? In fact most will even cover between 80% and 100% of the purchase.
The trick is knowing what insurance companies look for. A claim with the term "wig" will more than likely be rejected by insurance companies because it is seen as a cosmetic expense, while referring to the same product as a "Cranial Hair Prosthesis" will just as often result in a paid claim as a medical necessity.
WE DO NOT FILE INSURANCE CLAIMS, we provide you with the accurate documentation to file your claim with purchase receipt.
County Department of Social Services
- Depending on your County, sometimes they offer assistance for individuals who qualify and meet certain income guidelines
American Cancer Society
- Apply for a Grant or Voucher up to $75 to cover your Cranial Hair Prosthesis (must apply before purchasing a wig)
- Apply for an allotment to cover the rest of the cost if your insurance company only covers a partial amount
- Financial Assistance for a Wig Purchase: 1-800-227-2345
National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF)
- Pre-purchase program provides financial assistance to those who qualify